Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, BBPLLC may
collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase BBPLLC's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information.
This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
BBPLLC may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use
certain products or services available on the Site.
These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information BBPLLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
BBPLLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or
services available from BBPLLC and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
BBPLLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
BBPLLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email
or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are
prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to BBPLLC, and
they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
BBPLLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in
the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply
with legal process served on BBPLLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of
BBPLLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of
BBPLLC, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by
BBPLLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access
times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to
maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the BBPLLC
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the
content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they
leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally
Security of your Personal Information
BBPLLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
BBPLLC uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is
protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or
alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any
wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect
your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations
inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any
and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Delete your personal information from our records; and
Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if
it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
BBPLLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the
age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for
permission to use this website.
From time to time, BBPLLC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing
announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general
Changes to this Statement
about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the
primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on our site, and/or
by updating any privacy information on this page. Your continued use of the Site and/or Services
available through this Site after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the
BBPLLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you
believe that BBPLLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact BBPLLC at:
Effective as of October 01, 2020